High-Definifion High-Speed Camera System
The FASTCAM SA6 has been developed to permit high definition recording and detailed high speed analysis of large spatial areas in applications such as automotive safety testing, fluid dynamics and solid mechanics. The system provides 1920x1440 pixel image resolution at all frame rates up to 1,125fps, 1920x1080 full HD resolution at frame rates up to 1,500fps and recording rates up to 75,000fps at reduced resolution.
The system utilizes a high performance CMOS image sensor to provide excellent light sensitivity allowing high speed recordings to be made with the minimum of additional lighting. The utilization of 12bit dynamic range output yields exceptional image quality and superior color fidelity. Photron's experience in the field of high quality broadcast imaging provides a stable camera operation and superior imaging performance.
The Fastcam SA6 is available with three memory configurations:
- 8GB for 1.72 seconds record time at full resolution at 1,500 fps
- 16GB providing 3.44 seconds at full resolution and at 1,500 fps
- 32GB for 6.89 seconds at full resolution at 1,500 fps
- 1920 X 1080 resolution to 1,500 fps
- 75,000 fps at reduced resolution
- 10 micron pixels
- 12-bit Monochrome Sensor
- 7.76 microsecond Global Electronic Shutter
- Supplied F-Mount and C-Mount Adapters
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Camera Control Software is freeware