High-Speed Camera System
The compact size of the FASTCAM SA7 conceals powerful high speed imaging performance. A choice of two performance options provide frame rates of either 2,000 fps or 3,500 fps at 1280x1024 pixel image resolution with increased frame rates at reduced image resolution.
Innovative CMOS image sensor technology provides a level of high quality low noise images not previously available from high speed camera systems. True 12bit ADC produces sharp, high contrast imaging to perfectly replicate the fine detail of subjects being recorded. Excellent light sensitivity and a 10 microsecond global electronic shutter allow the system to be employed in demanding imaging applications.
The 12.8 x 10.2mm sensor size allows the camera to be operated with 1 inch format C mount lenses and F mount lenses. The camera benefits from a sealed camera body construction allowing use in harsh environments without ingress of dust and other contamination. The camera's rugged and compact design (camera body size 151(5.9") x 102 (4.0") x 195 (7.7") mm) allows positioning in space limited locations and integration with other instrumentation systems.
The Fastcam SA7 is available in two models: the Type 15K and Type 30K
FASTCAM SA7 Type 15K:
- 2,000 fps at 1280x1024 pixel resolution
- 2,500 fps at 896x896 pixel resolution
- 3,500 fps at 704x704 pixel resolution
- 5,000 fps at 640x584 pixel resolution
FASTCAM SA7 Type 30K:
- 3,500 fps at 1280x1024 pixel resolution
- 5,000 fps at 896x896 pixel resolution
- 7,500 fps at 704x704 pixel resolution
- 10,000 fps at 640x584 pixel resolution
- Up to 3,500 fps at 1280x1024
- 30,000 fps at reduced resolution
- 10 micron pixels
- 12-bit Monochrome/Color Sensor
- 10 microsecond Global Electronic Shutter
- Supplied F-Mount and C-Mount Adapters
- 4GB and 8GB memory options
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Camera Control Software is freeware